Selected hotel by location and with reference to TA reviews.
A grand old house, in a good location, a little frayed at the edges and in need of some TLC.
A bit like me on arrival; old and tired, but OK.
Excellent value for money, unusual room layout, large, lofty ceilings, decor a little drab with very creaky floor. Comfortable bed and old but decent bathroom.Unfair to criticise the hotel on the basis of a one night stay in one room. Warm welcome, friendly, helpful staff.
A decent breakfast in the garden room with the glazed doors open onto the lawn and woodland to the golf course. Beautifully decorated, ornate ceiling.
Was unsure what to expect from previous reviews, not disappointed or totally negative but the interior doesn't meet expectations from the web marketing imagery. Externally impressive and suspect a wonderful wedding, conference venue but the accommodation, whilst clean, definitely needs an upgrade if the low tarrif room I was allocated is the standard.
An interesting experience but not to be repeated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sundridge Park Manor is a stunning Grade 1 listed stately Manor, set conveniently in Bromley, South East London. The Manor boasts beautiful period features and lovely views over the golf course from most rooms.We offer easy complimentary parking and free WiFi.You will be assured of a warm welcome and a comfortable stay in historic surroundings. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Sundridge Park Manor Hotel, Conference And Events Centre
- Sundridge Park Manor Hotel, Conference & Events Centre Hotel London
- Sundridge Park Manor Bromley, Kent