Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Virajpet
Pondicherry, India
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

The best place to relax.
The ambience is nice very calm rooms are spacious well kept. Bathroom is well also spacious good water.
Lawns are beautifully planned.
You should stay to feel it.
Food is good and with good variety.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank paedia2010
Amritara, General Manager at Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.We are delighted to have you with us as our guests.It`s great to read that you enjoyed your stay at our lovely resort..We look forward to your return in near future.

Kumar Chandrabhushan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
Ghaziabad, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My visit to coorg will be one cherished memory the for rest of my life and all thanks to the wonderful place "Ambatty Greens Resort", it's staff and management for their services. I strongly recommend this place for a memorable trip of your life.
Cheers!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amritara, General Manager at Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sparing valuable time to review Ambatty Greens Coorg.We are happy to know that your stay at our resort was very pleasant.

The team and i look forward to welcoming you soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had visited this resort last week, it was just awesome, the place looks so cool to enjoy your self and mostly the golf ground view that is the one of the best site seen i had ever.
The courtesy of all the staff is very good and even they are very flexible too. Food,people, management all are so much well setup that you feel you are in heaven.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Mr.Beldar,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking time to write this review on Tripadvisor community.We always try to offer the best hospitality to all our guests and i`m glad that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We value your patronage and would be awaiting to welcome you very soon to our beautiful resort.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here with my wife for 3D/2N. The overall experience was good. For some reason, I did not have any meals included in my package which meant that i had to pay separately. I found the food pricey for the quality/quantity. Also the place would be real fun for families/friends/groups but if you plan to stick to your room or resort, there is hardly anything to do in the resort. There is no Wifi in the rooms and hardly any decent channels on the TV.. I think these aspects need to be made up for.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank vivek_gopalpuria
Amritara, General Manager at Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Dear Mr.Gopalpuria,

I thank you for taking the time to post this review on Tripadvisor community.We will ceratinly look at addressing these points which you have mentioned.I`m glad that your overall experience was good.We can assure you of more satisfying and memorable experience during your next visit.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Me and my family stayed here on May 16 to May 18, 2014. And our experience is just "AWESOME". Very greenery and lovely place to have some good time with family.
Once we reached to the resort, the staff had given us a warm welcome. The room is so comfortable and feel like you are in home.
The food is little bit costly but its awesome in test. Lovely to have visit again to this property.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank amit_chouhan2005
Amritara, General Manager at Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Mr.Chouhan,

I thank you for writting such a wonderful review and my team join me to welcome you back to our lovely resort very soon.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I booked this hotel through Make my trip for this last weekend. The property is quite beautiful, overlooking the golf course and the rooms comfortable. The food was good and the staff courteous, till we discovered that we had been cheated. Our room was paid for through the MMT booking so we had outstanding bills only for the food. We were going to leave at 5.30am Monday morning, so I asked the staff the night before at dinner to give us our bill so I could clear it. The food bill was Rs.2600 odd. I gave one guy Rs.2800 towards the bill and 300 for tips. The next morning we were told that our bill has not been cleared. The guy at the reception did not want to listen to me and made a number of phone calls, by which time we just left. I then got an email asking me to clear the bill. This has been a most unpleasant experience and we were clearly cheated blind by the staff. It is unfortunate that the management did not think to check before accusing us.

This incident aside, this place is too pricy for the services it offers. When you have so many other options, I will definitely not recommend it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank TravellingFlipflops
Amritara, General Manager at Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Please accept my sincerest apology for the inconvenience faced during your last visit to our resort.I thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.I’m extremely sorry about the situation what you have gone through and sincerely look forward to welcoming you back and providing you with more satisfying and engaging experience.

Warm Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stay here on 23 may.before i come there i was in tence but when i come here there was a very good welcome and supporting staff come with me over all a very good location near golf links and all staff are with smling faces good service good food.room are very specious.
Value for money .
I will come again.
Resturent rates should be resonable.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amritara, General Manager at Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Dear Guest,

We are thankful to you for taking time to write the review about our resort.I'm pleased to learn that you had a lovely stay with us.We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful resort very soon and assure you to give you the best hospitality.

Kumar Chandrabhushan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Virajpet
Vivanta by Taj Madikeri
Coorg Jungle Camp Backwater Resort
Kadkani River Resort
Kadkani River Resort
#1 of 1 in Ammathi

Been to Ambatty Greens Resort - An Amritara Private Hideaway? Share your experiences!