We had a lovely time at Orange County Coorg on 2 and 3 June 2012. Our accommodation was perfect, the staff and services excellent and the food very good indeed. Our only (minor) issues would be that the beer could be colder and the staff slightly less attentive - after the first day, we tired of regular calls to check on our well-being - not exactly a fault, though! This was our first trip to India and Coorg was an excellent place to start!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bordered by the legendary river Cauvery and surrounded by virginal forests,Evolve Back, Coorg or Evolve Back Chikkana Halli Estate, Coorg the new name of Orange County, Coorg is a 300 acre working plantation resort perched at a height of 800 m that gives you the most luxurious introduction yet into the deepest secrets of this mystic mountain. Come, allow the spirit of the land to infuse your very being and coax you gently on a personal voyage of discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Evolve Back, Coorg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orange County, Coorg Hotel Siddapura
- Orange County Hotel
- Orange County Kodagu
- Evolve Back, Coorg India/Siddapura