“Best Indian in a long time ”
Review of Bay Of Bengal

Bay Of Bengal
Ranked #67 of 98 Restaurants in Sidcup
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I was recommend by my friends to try this little Indian on Sherwood Park Avenue as I have just moved here to SIDCUP.
The food was brilliant, Ali the owner recommend the house special Joypur Lamb, it was one on the best dishes I have ever had.
Can not wait to go back with my friends.

1  Thank Naym A
There are newer reviews for Bay Of Bengal

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Me and my family always go to this cute little Indian. The food is best in the area and the owner Ali is friendly and welcoming. Atmosphere is always nice and the takeaways are good too. Would definitely recommend anyone to come here!

1  Thank Mitten2
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Only a small restaurant but the food is wonderful. Whenever I get visitors, they always ask, "Can we go to the BAY", that is how good the food is. Go early in the week to avoid overcrowding, if you like Indian, you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank Eric R