“Best pub lunch in a long time ”

The Silverdale Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Silverdale
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Description: A Family Run Pub, serving great home cooked and locally sourced food which represents the very best of relaxed and informal dining. We would love you to stay in one of our seven en-suite well equipped bedrooms and enjoy a freshly prepared breakfast just how you like it.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having been to a wedding the night before my partner and our friends decided to have a bracing walk along the beach to wake us up. This pub lunch was the perfect reward! We all had the delicious homemade pies with roast potatoes, stuffing and fresh seasonal vegetables. We finished off with Apple crumple, sticky toffee pudding and top notch coffee. It was all absolutely delicious and an excellent price. I would highly recommend this pub.

2  Thank Bel C

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Last Sunday my wife and I returned to the Hotel where we had our honeymoon 54 years ago. We decided to stay for lunch.The minced meat pie was one of the best I have ever had definatly made on site,confirmed by a member of staff. Very good value we shall return soon.Thanks for a memorable lunch John & Edna

1  Thank _hughesje1943
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Called for dinner one evening with friends. All four of us were impressed with rpthe food and the service. Speaking personally I loved my minced beef and onion pie, it was scrumptious, I'm still thinking about it 3 days later! Would definitely go again.

2  Thank Charliesmum85
Reviewed 30 August 2018

3 of us enjoyed the usual well-prepared food and lovely New Zealand wine - then we were joined by our fourth member who loved the Greek beef stew.

2  Thank Lizzie-Jean_Skipper
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Called in on the Sunday of August bank holiday weekend about 5pm - had stopped serving food so had to make do with a few pints and some crisps!! Good beer and busy environment so well worth a visit

1  Thank Nick M