I stayed at The Cartford Inn for 4 nights while working nearby. The room was bright, airy and spacious with a lovely en-suite. The decor and furniture managed to look both modern and traditional at the same time and the bed was huge and very comfy.
A range of food was available at breakfeast, all of it delicious. The cafe style coffee machine was a real treat. I ate at the bar 3 nights and the menu, while not huge offerred a variety of meals from light snacks to full dinners with both traditional choices and modern comfort food. The food was tasty and beautifully served, i enjoyed every meal.
The owners were charming and welcoming, and took a personal interest in making my stay pleasant.
The hotel is set in a small village next to the river. In summer I'm sure it would be lovely to eat outside. I would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We hope that, like us, you will be captivated by our idyllic setting and be seduced by the charm and ambience of what we believe is a unique venue.We look forward to greeting you!Patrick & Julie Beaume ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Cartford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cartford Hotel Little Eccleston
- The Cartford Inn Little Eccleston, Lancashire