Arrived Saturday afternoon in glorious sunshine. Stroll by the river and then a seat in the beer garden with a cool drink was bliss. Checked into our room which was immaculate with attention to detail. Dinner that evening was excellent, the restaurant was very busy but the service was very good - extremely attentive staff. Breakfast on the Sunday morning was delightful - beautiful views from the river lounge. We would definitely return - this time for two nights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We hope that, like us, you will be captivated by our idyllic setting and be seduced by the charm and ambience of what we believe is a unique venue.We look forward to greeting you!Patrick & Julie Beaume ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cartford Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cartford Hotel Little Eccleston
- The Cartford Inn Little Eccleston, Lancashire