Myself and a friend visited Ardtara on a Friday evening for a meal. This was one of the most pleasant dining experiences I have had. Valerie welcomed us on arrival and she and her staff could not have been more attentive during our visit. The food was cooked to perfection. I would have no hesitation in recommending a visit to Ardtara to any of my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AA "Best Guest Accommodation Northern Ireland 2016/2017"; 4 Gold Star & 2 Rosettes 2016; Best Hotel Restaurant 2015. Ardtara Country House Hotel is nestled in ten wooded acres in the heart of Northern Ireland where guests can lose themselves in the serenity of our 19th century rural Victorian estate. For the ultimate escape from reality, guests can relax in one of Ardtara’s uniquely decorated bedrooms after enjoying exquisite fine dining in the hunting themed Clark Restaurant. Renowned for our intimate service, we welcome guests to our conservatory for private dining, Sunday lunch and afternoon tea, which can also be enjoyed in the drawing room. Whether you are a shopper, country sports enthusiast, golfer or countryside explorer, Ardtara is within 15 to 60 minutes drivetime of key visitor attractions including Giant’s Causeway and the picturesque north coast, Titanic Belfast, Dark Hedges, made famous by Game of Thrones, Seamus Heaney’s HomePlace and Lough Neagh. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ardtara Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardtara Country House Hotel Upperlands
- Ardtara Hotel Derry
- Ardtara Country House Upperlands, Northern Ireland