Almonds and Corals was a delight! Set in a rainforest, 2 minute stroll to the Caribean Sea,
friendly staff, all sorts of creatures and insects abound, I've never had an experience like it.
The restaurant menu is adequate, JC is a fabulous source of info about the animals and area, and a wonderful server as well (all the staff were great).
The only suggestions we had for the owner Marco, was a website that shows off the place a little better (and a list of amenities in room), and more places to hang clothes
and put belongings (a shelf or two would be nice). Not a place for those scared of bugs, or looking for a party every night. We had the place to ourselves for the first 3 days, which we loved. And the curtained toilet might make some people uncomfortable. It was like luxury camping... and that jacuzzi at the end of the day after a zipline or nature walk, heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almonds and Corals, nestled amongst the exuberant jungle of Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge in Costa Rica, offers three in one unique destinations, because it is part an exclusive Caribbean beach resort, part a safari camp and part an eco-conscious boutique hotel. The owners are devoted to offer one-of-a-kind accommodations awaiting your arrival and a unique sensory experience that promotes harmony between inner and outer self. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Almonds and Corals Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Manzanillo
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Costa Rica/Manzanillo