This place has it all - jungle and beach. The cabins are rustic yet luxurious. They offer the experience of staying in the middle of the jungle with comfort, safety and coziness. The service is exceptional, and the restaurant is top notch. Manzanillo is just a short beach stroll away where there is another great restaurant, Maxi's, on the beach. The resort offers many activities including the "Crazy Monkey" zip line tour, a series of eleven zip lines between platforms perched high up in the trees. From our room we were able to not only hear the distinctive roaring of the howler monkeys, but to also. see in the trees. There is not a better place to stay in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almonds and Corals, nestled amongst the exuberant jungle of Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge in Costa Rica, offers three in one unique destinations, because it is part an exclusive Caribbean beach resort, part a safari camp and part an eco-conscious boutique hotel. The owners are devoted to offer one-of-a-kind accommodations awaiting your arrival and a unique sensory experience that promotes harmony between inner and outer self. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Almonds and Corals Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Manzanillo
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Costa Rica/Manzanillo