Though the website gives you only little information we decided to stay for 3 nights in the hotel at the end of Oktober. We needed to pay the three nights before arrival. For the price you do expect a luxury hotel with all the aspects of a luxury hotel, however you get a tent with a jacuzzi just big enough for one person. Nothing luxury at all in the “pavillons” and that “luxury feeling” was what we wanted for some days. When we arrived we had mixed feelings about the environment, it was not clean, of course nature is beuatiful. We made a walk to the beach over the trail and it had several excrements of monkees over it for several days, so no maintenance and the same impression had all the hotel.
We liked to have a nice cup of coffee, but the only coffee they offered was a cup of coffee from a percolator (probably all day there). We decided to leave directly due to what we found and until now they did not return our money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Almonds and Corals, nestled amongst the exuberant jungle of Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge in Costa Rica, offers three in one unique destinations, because it is part an exclusive Caribbean beach resort, part a safari camp and part an eco-conscious boutique hotel. The owners are devoted to offer one-of-a-kind accommodations awaiting your arrival and a unique sensory experience that promotes harmony between inner and outer self. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Almonds and Corals Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Manzanillo
- Almonds And Corals Hotel Costa Rica/Manzanillo