I have been here 4 times...every time is just as wonderful as the last! I hate to leave. This stay was amazing, I enjoyed the "private" bach and relaxed in the hammocks. The area is just so beautiful. The people are very friendly. Daan and his family make you feel so welcome. Daan is always upgrading the place and looking for ways to make it even more enjoyable. This time he had put up a bunch of signs helping you navagate the area, the signs were very beautiful, so they did not take away from nature. The local resturants were very yummy. This area of Costa Rica is very inviting. Congo Bongo is amazing. All of the area is so nice, I cannot wait to go back. Already planning my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Congo Bongo is located in the Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge on the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica and surrounded by a rich variety of flora and fauna. The beautiful Caribbean Sea is just a few steps away. We have seven fully equipped ecolodges accommodating between three and seven guests. You will enjoy the peace and quiet of the tropical jungle and you will live an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Congo Bongo Ecolodges Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Congo Bongo Hotel Manzanillo
- Congo Bongo Ecolodges Costa Rica Manzanillo