We went as a party of 5 and stayed at the big house it was amazing to wake up to the howler monkeys every morning. When you get here it's like absolute paradise, you get a little taste of the jungle and it's only a 15 min walk to your own private beach. The service was wonderful, every morning or afternoon they would come by to clean the house and do laundry. Very friendly staff and super helpful. Half of our experience was due to the friendly staff, they made our stay feel like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Congo Bongo is located in the Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge on the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica and surrounded by a rich variety of flora and fauna. The beautiful Caribbean Sea is just a few steps away. We have seven fully equipped ecolodges accommodating between three and seven guests. You will enjoy the peace and quiet of the tropical jungle and you will live an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Congo Bongo Ecolodges Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Congo Bongo Hotel Manzanillo
- Congo Bongo Ecolodges Costa Rica Manzanillo