“Amazing food”

The Ranch
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Pontardawe
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited on my own and was made to feel welcome. Ordered steak and it was cooked exactly as I asked. Highly recommend

4  Thank Gizmo M

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for dinner if you love a great steak House in Swansea. The restaurant was packed on Saturday evening but they managed to sit us in less than 5 minutes. The staff was lovely, very polite and professional. The steak was amazing and cooked perfectly, the sweet potato fries are out of this world. Highly recommended if you like steaks, worth visiting.

1  Thank Shuyih Y
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went with some friends on a Sunday evening, had a mixed starter and a tandoori mixed grill. Service was great waitress was polite, wasn’t waiting too long for food. When the food came it was delicious, the spice blend they use on the tandoori marinade is something else! Would highly recommend, will be back soon, thanks guys!

1  Thank Roberto L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and my partner prebooked a table, there were only 2 members of staff serving and they seemed very busy. It took a while to have our orders taken and we had quite a wait for our food. While we were waiting the 2 other tables by us both had meals discounted for wrong meals and because they had had such a wait before we had arrived for their food. When the food come my chicken was cooked lovely but the chilli with it was very bland with no spice to it. My partner had a 40 oz mixed grill which appeared to be mostly gammon with a tiny steak. We did bring this to the staffs attention and she just laughed and cleared the plates. Had heard nothing but good reviews about this place but I'm left unsure if I would visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We pre booked meals which they had wrong , we told them they were wrong and they kept on saying they weren’t so much for the customer being right,
I have been to the ranch 3 times before and had lovely meals but this was a disaster from start to finish, cheap meat and not a patch on the last owners, waitress was like a drip .
Also checked my bill to find other things which we hadn’t ordered.
Will never go back worst meal I think I have ever had . Sunday dinner you could of bounced off the wall. Very poor and cheap meat served