“Quality and excellent service!”

The George Inn - Restaurant
Cuisines: British, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Quality and excellent service!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Visited with family and friends for a meal, great service by the staff and food was of excellent quality! Food is priced about right. Drinks are a little pricey but the experience was a good one..you get what you pay for! Will definitely return!

Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“poor”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I will never go again , staff are rude to the customers , food its expensive and very tasteless and not worth the money , Food came out cold and the staff didn't want to do anything about it .

• Visited November 2013
5 Thank MrCole40
London, United Kingdom
“RIPOFF”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I was with a large group of friends as designated driver. Bought lots of rounds of alcoholic drinks but I was on water for which I had to pay £1.80 a time for a small bottle! I bought 3 as the venue was unbearably hot.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank john w
London, United Kingdom
“RIPOFF”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I was the designated driver attending a function with lots of friends. I was buying rounds of alcoholic drinks yet I had to pay £1.80 for a small bottle of water! As I was thirsty and the place was uncomfortably hot I had to buy 2 - £3.60 just for water!

4 Thank john w
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Much Improved Pub!”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Busiest local pub I've seen in a while! My wife & I called in for a drink prior to arriving for our meal at a nearby restaurant. Friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, clean & well looked after. Blackboards advertising reasonably price pub grub and we found the drinks to be reasonably priced too. Credit to the licensee & staff :)

Visited September 2013