I was worried about visiting here after reading some terrible reviews but have just had an amazing family break. We went for 3 nights and wish we had gone for longer. the setting is beautiful and has a fantastic amount of watersports on offer at reasonable prices. We spent the weekend relaxing and didnt get time to try everything on offer but have decided to return next summer.
Our 4 year old son loved the play area and was happy to dance away the evening with the childrens entertainers!
We found the caravan and all public areas to be immaculately clean, our caravan was a value standard but we were very impressed with it, especially the central heating.
The swimming pool is small but perfect for families and you get 45 minutes if busy which is long enough for little children.
We ate out one night, there is a small cafe and two lovely bars, when you order food you can have it bought to you where ever you are in the bars which is great. The bar areas are well set out, entertainment downstairs and lovely comfy sofas upstairs.
The staff were all really helpful and friendly, service was great and all staff seemed to enjoy their jobs.
Over the weekend there were other events on around the park such as craft fairs and a car boot sale.
The local area is beautiful and the nearby villages have lots of independent shops which are worth visiting.
We have found a perfect holiday setting which we can return to and would highly recommend to anyone that enjoys the outdoor lifestyle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Tattershall Lakes Country Park is not just your normal run-of-the-mill holiday park, but something really special. If you are looking for that elusive 'quality time' then we can offer just what you are looking for. Our beautiful park is set amongst stunning parkland, lakes and woodland. The wonderful location and our friendly staff are set to provide you with lots of smiles and a very enjoyable family holiday. Located in the heart of Lincolnshire, nestled between the Fens and the Wolds, Tattershall Lakes Country Park simply has loads to do.Plenty to do... There's a lake for Jet-skiing, another for Water-skiing and three lakes for fishing! There is an 9 hole Golf Course and a brand new crazy golf course. We've invested an extensive amount into our facilities for 2016 to enhance your customer experience. You can now enjoy our brand new Merlin Complex which comes with a brand new bar and restaurant called the Spitfire, new arcades and games group, new Propeller Bar balcony to enjoy lakeside views and new vibrant outdoor seating area. We also have added some great new facilities such as an outdoor Splash Park and adventure playground for kids. It is perfect for exploring the wealth of attractions in the vibrant and exciting county of Lincolnshire, if you want to get out and about, then you need look no further. But if you fancy just taking it easy why not take a leisurely walk or bike ride around this fabulous 325 acre park.Water Skiing & Wakeboarding Our 60-acre water skiing lake boasts tranquil panoramic views and is equipped with a homologated slalom and jump coarse, so of course it is an exceptional water skiing and wakeboarding environment for the expert and novice of all ages.Jet Skiiing We have a dedicated lake, which spans over 45 acres of clean water and encompasses a competition racecourse for you to test your skills. Plus a Spa which has great value spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Tattershall Lakes Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Hotel Tattershall
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Lincolnshire