The site was lovely and very well looked after, clean and tidy. The staff were all friendly and helpfull. It was the first time of taking my grandchildren by myself but felt very safe and the place had a lovely feel to it. Down side only one place open for hot food so very limited in opening hours and choice and the food was not good quality. But wonderful views over the lake while eating helped a lot and it was clean. We booked the day before arriving so there was only a basic caravan available and was a bit worried about this. But it was fine, clean and basic, large enough for us. Am looking forward to returning, but properly eat outside site a few times. Although I would,nt want to live here watching the jets take off and land for a few days is exciting and they stop early evening so is,nt a problem at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Location Tattershall Lakes Country Park is not just your normal run-of-the-mill holiday park, but something really special. If you are looking for that elusive 'quality time' then we can offer just what you are looking for. Our beautiful park is set amongst stunning parkland, lakes and woodland. The wonderful location and our friendly staff are set to provide you with lots of smiles and a very enjoyable family holiday. Located in the heart of Lincolnshire, nestled between the Fens and the Wolds, Tattershall Lakes Country Park simply has loads to do.Plenty to do... There's a lake for Jet-skiing, another for Water-skiing and three lakes for fishing! There is an 9 hole Golf Course and a brand new crazy golf course. We've invested an extensive amount into our facilities for 2016 to enhance your customer experience. You can now enjoy our brand new Merlin Complex which comes with a brand new bar and restaurant called the Spitfire, new arcades and games group, new Propeller Bar balcony to enjoy lakeside views and new vibrant outdoor seating area. We also have added some great new facilities such as an outdoor Splash Park and adventure playground for kids. It is perfect for exploring the wealth of attractions in the vibrant and exciting county of Lincolnshire, if you want to get out and about, then you need look no further. But if you fancy just taking it easy why not take a leisurely walk or bike ride around this fabulous 325 acre park.Water Skiing & Wakeboarding Our 60-acre water skiing lake boasts tranquil panoramic views and is equipped with a homologated slalom and jump coarse, so of course it is an exceptional water skiing and wakeboarding environment for the expert and novice of all ages.Jet Skiiing We have a dedicated lake, which spans over 45 acres of clean water and encompasses a competition racecourse for you to test your skills. Plus a Spa which has great value spa treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Tattershall Lakes Country Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Hotel Tattershall
- Tattershall Lakes Country Park Lincolnshire