“Family holiday”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Falcon Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mrs kerry...
“Family holiday”
Reviewed 15 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Was a home away from home we all really enjoyed it and would love to stay again.
Everyone enjoyed the hot tub and all the amenities available on the site.

30 Apr 2018
Kerry,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in Falcon Lodge and we would love to welcome you back.Please do contact me about the returning customer discount.

Pauline P
“Lovely lodge”
Reviewed 8 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Lodge has great views over the lake and the hot tub was great. Was nice and warm during the stay and it was easy to adjust temp if needed. Only issue was the noise from cars/ people returning from clubhouse late at night. The park has been extended loads since and the main road is a few feet from the back bedroom, so we were disturbed by people/ cars going past the lodge. I would prefer a lodge in quieter area of the park.

Joe B
“Absolutely Fantastic!!!”
Reviewed 21 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

I have been to Falcon Lodge three times now over the past three years and I am always as excited to go. You would think that you'd get bored of going to the same place and the same lodge, but not in this case. The lodge is immaculate, and has recently gone through some modernisation both internally and externally. The log burner and hot tub are the best bits, but I couldn't think of a better place to go to chill out and relax. There is so much to do around Tattershall Lakes including a beautiful Indoor pool complex, an arcade area and large restaurant / bar area, and ample water sports that will keep you entertained for hours. I will be booking my next visit very soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Feb 2018
Thank you for leaving us this lovely review!

I'm so please you enjoyed your stay, I'd love to welcome you back to Falcon Lodge again. Please do inbox me for the returning customer discount. Hope to see you again.

E F
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Great half term getaway”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had a fantastic week in this lodge. We were shocked at how big the lodge was & well equipped with absolutely everything you need.
The real bonus was the outside area & hotub!! Lovely big tub overlooking the lake, perfect for watching the sun go down whilst sipping some bubbly . The added features like all the twinkly light around the outside was perfect & I can imagine in summer you would spend most of your holiday outside using the bbq & summer house.
An all round fab break away, great lodge, would return in the summer to make the most out of using the big outside space.
My only comment (not criticism) is I would take extra pillows next time as all beds only had one & I like 2 (purely personal preference). Also beach towels are a must if your planning on using the tub.

5 Mar 2018
Thank you for the lovely review, i'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Falcon Lodge. Please do email me if you wish to return to enquire about our returning customer discount.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

27 Feb 2018
Richard,

I'm so please you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the review.
I'd love to welcome you back to Falcon Lodge, please enquire about prices for returning customers.

cheesych
“not available”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

disgusted.my wife tried to book this lodge for august 2018.no comfirmation from owner or holiday lettings where we saw it.if its not available dont advertise it

20 Feb 2018
I’m very sorry you’ve recently had problems when trying to book our lodge. However with every enquiry, we send a quote with the price and details. I’m very sorry if we didn’t deliver the high standard we usually strive to deliver. If you are wanting to still enquire please request the dates you require and we will respond to you.
Apologies again.
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing