“Great Location, Excellent Facilities.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
outside on decking view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jennifete...
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“A real shame. Dirty and dated.”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We booked our annual weekend getaway to Tattershall Lakes resort. We love the park very much for our young children.

I holiday every year with my children's Godmother and her daughter. There were two adults and three well behaved children aged 9,4 and 1. We booked our stay and loved that the check in time was at 2pm allowing us to arrive at the park an hour before so that we can use the facilities and enjoy our day off work to it's fullest. We couldn't however arrive earlier as we'd packed perishables that needed refrigerating.

We contacted the owner one week before our holiday commenced for details. We were told we would be given details later. Eventually after a few emails and by now becoming concerned our holiday may not happen, we received the details. This was two days before the holiday. We were sadly told that check in was now at 5pm. This meant that most of our day was wasted.
The owner did however let us put our things in the fridge a little earlier which we were grateful for.

We found the decor dated and ripped.(see pictures) The curtains hung off the rails in most rooms. (See pictures) The place smelt musty. The seating was broken under the fabric. When you sat on it you went through the wooden support (in picture). The towels were faded and rough. We found the cause of the smell which was dirty bedding under the bed which was covered in stains. The tops were thick with dust also.

The only saving grace was the hot tub. We used it correctly and found it wonderful. We always book a hot tub as a treat for the grown ups after the children have been tired out.

It was a real shame as our holiday and the experience was fantastic.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Helen w
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lovely place in beautiful, superb surroundings. The hot tub was amazing and relaxed the whole party. The holiday home was spacious and more than enough room for 8 of us. Thank you for a fabulous stay.

sharon M
colchester
“Fab weekender”
Reviewed 29 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Had a fab weekend here. Caravan had everything we needed. We absolutely loved the hot tub and fairy lights outside. Tattershall lakes park had so much to offer. Places to eat with reasonable food. We all enjoyed ourselves and will defo be back.

Amy B
“Family friendly stay”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We have just returned from a fab weekend ,the caravan is cosy and well equipped with the added bonus of an Xbox which kept the older kids occupied ,the hot tub was thoroughly enjoyed by both adults and kids alike ,we definitely feel this caravan is good value for money ,there is plenty to do on site we luckily had lovely weather so the majority of our time was spent outside either on the mini beach or laser questing on the island although there is indoor entertainment we didn't go to it this time .

JustJezzG
“Just perfect !!”
Reviewed 6 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

My partner and myself are looking into booking the same one again the gentlemen who we spoke with was helpful and very polite we found everything we needed even tho the peace and quiet was what was wanted and found, surrounded by lakes and long walks other residents were very polite and chatty.we can not wait till next summer

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peace and quiet
Liked least: Having to walk with a stick and watching people wizz past on golf carts
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
diannebyr...
Lancashire, United Kingdom
“DISSAPOINTING”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Booked this caravan and was dissapointed. Firstly let me say what was good. The hot tub was great and the TV and xbox was good fun. Lovely welcome basket with wine and beer for us.
Good having two bathrooms. The decking and a lovely large outdoor table and chairs to enjoy our meals in the sun.
What let this holiday down was the cleanliness. I had to clean the shower and both toilets. Mopped both bathrooms floor's that is after I had cleaned the mop. I then went to hoover the following day but no suction. On inspection I found the hoover was very dirty and full of dirt and fluff and the filter was very bunged up.
We had taken our daughter and her husband and two grandchildren to stay in this caravan. At night the grandchildren like to have a light on incase they need to use the bathroom. But three lights were not working. Could not find any bulbs. I rang nick and explained and he said he would call me back in 5 minutes because he was busy. But he did not phone. I sent Nick a email and also texted him, but still no reply. I rand again but no answer.!!!
So we went and bought some bulbs but the light in the girls room was not working at all even with a new bulb.
Plus the beds were very uncomfortable. You could feel the springs and my bed was bent in the middle. They looked like guess beds which had been used a lot. The curtains had no stoppers so if you opened the curtains too fast they would come off and they were quite dirty.
The kitchen had a large oven and hob which worked by lighting it with a match. But only 1 large pan and 2 smaller ones. So Considering this caravan could sleep 6 people plus two in the lounge, then when it came to boil potatoes or pasta it was difficult to cook the quantity needed to feed 6.
Is dose not bring me any pleasure writing this. We had a lovely holiday and enjoyed the park very much, but feel very dissapointed with the caravan and the owner Nick not contacting us.
Would go back to park but not Nick's caravan.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Hot tub and tv
Liked least: Beds, Cleanliness.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Aug 2016
I'm not sure how to reply to this apart from say, I did speak to you on the phone and you said you had bought light bulbs, I'm sorry but no one knows when a bulb will go, and it's just unfortunate, I was not available to sort it out for you, as for the other comment about having to clean the toilet and shower, nonsense I did it myself, I even left toilet cleaner in so it smelt fresh on arrival. Also the shower was clean and so was the fridge. The beds well they are all fine none of them broken and all standard made for caravans, yes they are guest beds and yes they are used a lot, unfortunately you can not fit a proper single bed in a caravan. And finally not sure what the comment was about the hot tub but mine is serviced twice weekly as are all the vans on the park, none are done everyday as you say, I feel you have left negative feedback over a light bulb.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing