Brunel Lodge
US$117
Lyttleton Lodge(Uxbridge)
US$81
Premier Inn London Uxbridge Hotel(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$77
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Uxbridge Central(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$53
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel(Ruislip)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$84
Agoda.com
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$94
Novotel
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 June 2011

Hi am Harry from Australia..am first time came london..am staying 10 nights this hotel.i like this hotel,a lovely place to stay clean comfertable rooms,very good location,great and family friendly staff,fanastic value for money..thanks for brunel lodge guest house....

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Cccany
Reviewed 16 August 2010

I agree with every negative thing other people have said - the smell of curry/spices was overwhelming when we went to the door/dreadful smelly rooms. Would have gone somewhere else but it was late and we didnt know the area and had interview in Brunel University early next morning - disgusting horrible please - and I'm so glad I wasn't on my own to face that! Scary....Is there no law against these people running guesthouses/B&Bs?

1  Thank bennett-on-the-go
Reviewed 2 August 2010

I stayed for 5 nights....and they were the worst 5 nights of my life,
- you walk in and the rank stench of curry hits you in the face
- they make you pay upfront before showing you the hellhole you're sleeping in.
- the sikh man who owned it literally glared at me and never said hello back when I said it to him every morning. He made me feel like some horrible little white girl who wears makeup and doesn't cover herself up.
- When I went to go to bed I pulled back the covers and there was a bug in there. Some sort of creepy spider thing.
- the toilet in my room leaked and it would be all around your feet as you were sitting on the broken seat.
- the shower wasn't even luke warm and little black bugs were crawling out of the mould and holes in the bathroom walls.
-didn't replace toilet roll.
-didn't replace the 2 tea bags they gave me over the 5 days.
-didn't replace the towel...used the same one for 5 days and it was beginning to stink all fousty and damp
-felt disgusting and unclean and unhygeinic the entire time. Didn't dare eat in the room
- attempted breakfast once but service was grotty and I was really aware of his long greasy beard getting in my food of drink and I just couldnt swallow the toast, I was heaving.
-tried charging my phone but there's something dodgy with their electricity so although I would leave it on charge all night, my battery wouldn't last the next day.
-mattress old lumpy and sheets stink of fousty curry

I ignored all of these other bad reviews thinking people were just being fussy and awkward. Boy was I wrong. Please don't stay here. The minging owners don't deserve your hard earned money, they don't work for it. Seriously go somewhere like TravelLodge.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank bgcrbb
Reviewed 11 February 2010

Absolutely disgusting guest house that I am so surprised that there are not laws in place to ensure this place is shut down! In these recessionary times there are so many good deals around but Brunel lodge is definitely not one of them. It was £55 for a double room. The decor is grotesque and totally unhygeinic. We paid for the room and were brought up stairs. He opened the door and proceeded to turn on the radiator in the icy cold room! (it was snowing outside and it was evening time) There was lots of noise throughout the night with people playing music and walls are paper thin. There was not even somewhere to hang my clothes and the radiator in the bathroom did not work. I slept fully clothed that night as i was freezing.
The blankets smell of vindaloo and there were two brown dusty bath towels left in the room with mini bar of soap on each one...both not wrapped and no hand towel. Therefore hot water was definitely out of the question!...the shower/bath (with no curtain on window or around bath) goes from hot to cold.

Then for breakie, we went to the so called lounge stupidly expecting a nice english breakfast! we were asked "do you want cereal?" i asked what kind did he have and he walked away only to return with two tiny bowls of cereal and a tiny amount of milk between 2 people...then the cheap as chips toast came out followed by a miniature cup of boiling water that you have to add your own coffee too...no mention of tea!

There were some dodgy characters about also.......trust me on this one NEVER EVER STAY AT BRUNEL LODGE!

2  Thank hopeitsnice
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Vile. Treated with disdain and mistrust by unfriendly bloke on reception for no apparent reason. The place stank, was grotty, and as a solo female traveller I felt totally unsafe there. Paid, saw room which was as grotty as the reception area, then legged it and found somewhere a bit nicer. Don't ever set foot in the place.

2  Thank techiechick