Brunel Lodge
US$125
Hotels.com
Lyttleton Lodge(Uxbridge)
US$84
Premier Inn London Uxbridge Hotel(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$105
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Uxbridge Central(Uxbridge)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel(Ruislip)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Restaurant
US$118
US$98
Agoda.com
Novotel London Heathrow(West Drayton)(Great Value!)
US$79
Hotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I have stayed in many guest houses for business, travel etc. but this has been the worse. I had not read the posted reviews on this website and wish I had. The fact I am putting pen to paper should tell you that this was not a pleasant stay. The unfriendly welcome, the lack of cleanliness of the toilet and shower facilities, my choice to sleep on top of the bed than in it, unabated noise during the night and the breakfast ?,Did not bother, decided to cut my losses. !

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank WTTraveller186338
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed here for one night with my partner and I am disturbed that this place has not been shut down after reading similar views of someone who stayed here four years ago. Unfortunately if hasn't changed . I was greeted by a man in reception who only seemed to stare, mumble and grunt at me. Checking in alone I felt vulnerable as he took me to my room. All I could smell was weed. The room was small but that was expected. I could barely fit into the bathroom. I also had no sleep as the noises were unbearable. Talking loudly, slamming doors, hearing when ever someone walks past .This lasted all night. Was scared to be there as there are some very dodgy characters around. Please do not make the same mistake as I did and stay here this place needs to be closed down.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank MissTraveller1234
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I seriously wish id bothered to read the reviews before booking... to say it stank of last months tikka masala would be an understatement!

Its cheap.. ill give its due but the 'an-suit' bathroom was clean but the shower was c***.. no pressure and the sink was cracked to bits.

Ill book premier inn next time!

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank hiffuk
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Service very poor no towels had to ask an all round no no no toilet seat no toilet roll and no idea what so ever where are the health inspectors i ask myself plus asking top prices was a total disgrace would sooner sleep in my van.oh and no breakfast .

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank derek r
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We booked there two rooms, a single one and a double one for four nights, but after the first one we had to ckeck out because the rooms were really dirty and in the double one the guest saw also a mouse running in there...
It was really loud, making it impossible to sleep and when we tried the heating a smell like of rotten eggs came out.
In our opinion it's a horrible hotel, don't go there absolutely!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family