“Fabulous meal ”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I have been meaning to try the old orchard for a while and decided to go on a lovely bank holiday Monday. Our first impressions were that it had stunning views and ample out door seating. As expected it was busy, but we were served at the bar quickly. In the end we decided to eat, we hadn’t booked so couldn’t get a table in the restaurant, but managed to get seated in the bar. Considering the busyness we only waited about 20 mins for our meals. Very helpful and friendly staff. Throughly enjoyed our visit and will definitely return.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,024)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time in here

An amazing location

Enjoying our drinks sitting outside in the fresh air on this very busy Saturday afternoon (18:30 )

Will come again to try the food and when we have more to me , as we are on our way to watch the champions league final

Staff are good

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The pub is nice and has great views but the the food is very expensive and poor quality. Burger is nearly £15 and worse than one you'd get at Wetherspoons in terms of quality, I'm not knocking Wetherspoons but you get what you pay for. The chips are cheap and not cooked properly. A meal as simple as this should be easy for them to get right. Potatoes in the roast are undercooked. Desserts were nice and redeemed things a bit but you pay a lot and bottom line is it isn't worth it any more. Things have changed there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We eat here last night but was disappointed with the starter and main course .3 of us had the pate it was very moussy not like what it was before when we eat there .2 of us ordered the duck I asked could I have mine medium well .the waitress came Back and said it could be either served pink or well done .I requested well done what a surprise when my duck came out it was the same as my friend Pink .i did try some of the leg but by this stage had gone of my food .The waitress did come back through the meal all I said to her was let the chef know it wasn’t cooked to what I had requested .Im just making you aware of when a customer ask for something and it dosent come out the way that had requested to be Cooked .Just another little Point 2 different waitresses when serving and taking our order called us Love and they said it more than once .Not very professional when serving the general Public.Im sorry I believe in saying it as it is I’m not knocking your establishment but the meal was certainly not up to Scratch .i know it was busy on sat evening but for £40.00 a head certainly wasn’t worth it .

1  Thank IrishDaveLondon
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely pub situated with a fantastic view. Lots of parking and outside seating. Food menu was large and service was good. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. All very big portions. Will return. Reccomend for just a drink in the sun or a meal.