“The best Bed and Breakfast Guest House in Hillingdon - if not London”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Ross House Guest House
Ranked #4 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Over the last seven or eight years every time I visit London I have stayed at Ross House. Right from my first visit I have always received a really friendly welcome - now I regard Tony and Kath as family and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.

All their rooms are beautifully, spotlessly kept and furnished with Sky television, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge loaded daily with bread, butter, cheese, milk and orange juice. Also provided is a huge selection of breakfast cereals, eggs, jams and preserves, biscuits, chocolates, teas and coffees.

Nothing is ever too much trouble for them – they are a wonderful, happy, friendly couple and a delight to meet. I sometimes worry that they will get too busy to fit me in.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Hallette2013

Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was the perfect location for us after our grueling flight from Australia. Easy access to the tube system and car parking made this an ideal location.
A short drive to the village of Denham you will find some good pubs. The Green Man and Swann were our favourites. Also nearby is the Battle Britain Bunker which is well worth a visit; and it's free.
Tony and Kath are great hosts and their home is very clean and quiet.

PS: Ask Tony about naked sky diving ;-)

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2013

I needed an accommodation close to Uxbridge. Ross House is a very nice house in a quiet aria and not far from the tube station (Hillingdon). Trip to the city centre was about 40 min by metro. My single room was rather small but very clean and had everything what was needed (even more, as I do not use a microwave and a toster). A bathroom was also white and clean, had fresh towels and even a bathrobe.
Many-many thanks to Tony who provided such a friendly atmosphere as well as helped me to sort out several private issues. I'm most greatfull for this. In short, I felt like a welcomed guest.
If it is not that important for you to stay in the city centre, Ross House is a great option and good value for money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Marina_787
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I was looking for a B&B that was close to a Tube station, but also close to Heathrow prior to flying out the next day. Located on a quite street, Tony was very welcoming. The room was clean and tidy and I was able to leave my car parked even after I checked out as I toured the city.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank DK73_SD
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed at Ross House for 2 nights on the 20th and 21st July,2013. Tony and Cath were very welcoming without being obtrusive- they couldn't do enough to help us. The weather was very hot whilst we were there and we were welcome to use the lovely clean swimming pool. The fridge in the room and indeed all the facilities were very handy. We will be certainly returning when we visit our son who lives in Uxbridge. Thank you very much Tony and Kath we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Elfyn and Leri Roberts, Anglesey, North Wales.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elfyn R
Reviewed 1 July 2013

A massive thank you to Tony and Kath for making my stay so relaxing after a hectic day in the city. It was just what i needed. A quiet and relaxing suburban street, the property had a very welcoming feel. Tony and Kath were very helpful and delightful conversationalists. They obviously take great pride in making sure their residents feel comfortable. I could not speak more highly of this guest house.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Mitch C
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I can definitely recommend Ross House House. The hosts are very nice, everything was there I needed. Very quiet, just about a 7 minutes walk to the station and 50 minutes to London centre. I had some work to do at Pinewood Studios and it ist very easy to get there by bus, Tony showed me where to catch the right bus. Thank you very much, I enjoyed this week!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business