“Perfect in all ways. A home from home.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ross House Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Uxbridge
Ross House Guest House
Ranked #4 of 8 Uxbridge B&B and Inns
Rhuddlan, United Kingdom
“Perfect in all ways. A home from home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I stayed in Ross House for a year on week nights when working in the south of England. Having spent some time staying in other accommodation around the area I got the feeling from night one that this was going to be the place i would settle. Tony and Kath are extremely friendly and have mastered that art of being welcoming but not too much, especially after a long day at work. The facilities offered are as stated and provide all my needs. The swimming pool is such a bonus and after a hot commute from work a little dip was just so refreshing. TV on offer of the sky football or even a movie if required is ideal and at no extra cost.

Room Tip: The larger room does just give you that little extra space.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank 726Adie72

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Greek first
Puerto de la Cruz, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Over the last seven or eight years every time I visit London I have stayed at Ross House. Right from my first visit I have always received a really friendly welcome - now I regard Tony and Kath as family and wouldn't dream of staying anywhere else.

All their rooms are beautifully, spotlessly kept and furnished with Sky television, microwave, toaster, kettle and fridge loaded daily with bread, butter, cheese, milk and orange juice. Also provided is a huge selection of breakfast cereals, eggs, jams and preserves, biscuits, chocolates, teas and coffees.

Nothing is ever too much trouble for them – they are a wonderful, happy, friendly couple and a delight to meet. I sometimes worry that they will get too busy to fit me in.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Hallette2013
sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

This was the perfect location for us after our grueling flight from Australia. Easy access to the tube system and car parking made this an ideal location.
A short drive to the village of Denham you will find some good pubs. The Green Man and Swann were our favourites. Also nearby is the Battle Britain Bunker which is well worth a visit; and it's free.
Tony and Kath are great hosts and their home is very clean and quiet.

PS: Ask Tony about naked sky diving ;-)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Russia, Moscow
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

I needed an accommodation close to Uxbridge. Ross House is a very nice house in a quiet aria and not far from the tube station (Hillingdon). Trip to the city centre was about 40 min by metro. My single room was rather small but very clean and had everything what was needed (even more, as I do not use a microwave and a toster). A bathroom was also white and clean, had fresh towels and even a bathrobe.
Many-many thanks to Tony who provided such a friendly atmosphere as well as helped me to sort out several private issues. I'm most greatfull for this. In short, I felt like a welcomed guest.
If it is not that important for you to stay in the city centre, Ross House is a great option and good value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Marina_787
SD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I was looking for a B&B that was close to a Tube station, but also close to Heathrow prior to flying out the next day. Located on a quite street, Tony was very welcoming. The room was clean and tidy and I was able to leave my car parked even after I checked out as I toured the city.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank DK73_SD
Island of Anglesey, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed at Ross House for 2 nights on the 20th and 21st July,2013. Tony and Cath were very welcoming without being obtrusive- they couldn't do enough to help us. The weather was very hot whilst we were there and we were welcome to use the lovely clean swimming pool. The fridge in the room and indeed all the facilities were very handy. We will be certainly returning when we visit our son who lives in Uxbridge. Thank you very much Tony and Kath we look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Elfyn and Leri Roberts, Anglesey, North Wales.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Elfyn R
York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

A massive thank you to Tony and Kath for making my stay so relaxing after a hectic day in the city. It was just what i needed. A quiet and relaxing suburban street, the property had a very welcoming feel. Tony and Kath were very helpful and delightful conversationalists. They obviously take great pride in making sure their residents feel comfortable. I could not speak more highly of this guest house.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Mitch C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Uxbridge
The Red Lion Hotel
The Barn Hotel
#2 of 3 in Ruislip
Premier Inn London Ruislip Hotel
Ramada London South Ruislip

Been to Ross House Guest House? Share your experiences!