“Brunch!”
Review of Jinli

Jinli
Ranked #80 of 158 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Description: Jinli is a top destination for the finest Chinese food, fun and nightly festivities. Jinli serves up some of the most sumptuous Chinese cuisines anywhere in the capital, and is a unique setting with an electric atmosphere which attracts a young and vibrant crowd committed to enjoying themselves. We pride ourselves on delivering the most exquisite traditional Chinese food, including Crispy Fried Duck, Griddle Cooked King Prawns and Braised Spareribs with BBQ Sauce, as well as some finger-licking appetisers, such as Shrimp Ball with Salt & Pepper, Chicken Wings with Salt & Pepper and the firm favourite of our regulars, Grilled Chicken Dumplings. This is a menu with a difference and as you will see, our head chef specialises in creating delectable hot spicy food. Chef specials include grilled fish in Chilli oil and spicy crawfish. To enquire about a booking in the restaurant, call us today
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

That big parking lot at the back, suits me so well that I wished I could be there having a luxury banquet! Instead I asked a SICHUAN DanDan noodle. The texture of noodle is soft with substance, slippery with the savoury and spicy minced pork soup. I could eat 2 portions because I didn’t have breakfast, however, it is just right for a taste of Sichuan.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The quantity and quality of food served was terrific. The dishes were beautifully presented and the flavours were excellent. The decor is clean and modern and still comfortable. The staff were attentive without being invasive. What’s not to like?

Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is the closest we have found to the food we had in Beijing and Guangzhou in the none tourist alleys and streets the locals would eat in. To the point that it was taking me back to my time there (taste wise anyway) Very good service.

As they are on deliveroo we now order each week when we don’t have time to go and dine at the restaurant in person.

If you want real Chinese food this is the place.

Food 5 out of 5
Value 4 out of 5
(Website won’t let me rate?)

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We dined here with friends on a Saturday evening and I strongly recommend that you book to avoid disappointment. The menu was extensive and we went for the set menu at circa £25 per head. What bumped the bill up considerably were the drinks and the wine prices in particular were well OTT.
A couple of service issues where all the food did not arrive at the same time but this did not detract from our feelings about this restaurant and have already planned to go back. The food really is that good.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Went to this restaurant for the first time
Service very slow
There was a tall serious looking guy who in enquiring learnt he is the manager
My husband complained about the poor service as we waited and asked the man why he looked so serious ?
Anyway we bought our noodles that are quit expensive
Bought mini spring rolls that tasted delicious
Then the noodles had a very funny taste as if burnt or sodium bicarbonate had been added
Oh my God the next day we saw hell
Severe tummy ache and diarrhoea
Till now as I write this review my tummy still aches, cramps etc
Just looking at the building now scares me
That’s my story