See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Although the hotel was clean, it looked tiered and uncared for. It was so hot during my week I had to have the windows open as there was no air conditioning. There was a function room/garden below my bedroom and on three of the four nights I stayed there was music playing until the early hours. It was unbearable and I got vey little sleep, which did not go down well in the first week of my new job.

I have now had to move to a new location as I can’t stay there any longer.

If you like to party and are not that fussy on home comforts, then ideal for you. If you are a family, or on business, I would not recommend it.

Room Tip: Don’t stop there if you want a good nights sleep
Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel as it’s close to Harry Potter and to the UG for easy travel into London
On arriving staff were polite and we were shown to the room and I have never had a more basic room, definitely not as pictured ok the website (in fact could not be further from it). We had a family room with one double and 3 singles. Beds all in a line with no bedside tables and a random small wardrobe at the end. White bedding had stains and the room was very dusty and not very clean. Bathroom window had a huge crack so it was covered by sticky back plastic making it unable to see through, shower was mouldy and not very inviting. Also as in the attic there was no means of escape if there was a fire. One of the plug sockets was burnt out and one didn’t work. Breakfast was advertised at £5pp however when I asked what time it was I was told they don’t do breakfast.
We were not shown the bar or any other area in the hotel as there was a christening going on so we just had use of our basic room and nothing else.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank LKCK
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing shisha, many thanks to Abdul and Mosim who made sure that the shisha was amazing on point at all times. If you are looking for a relaxing evening would definitely recommend. Food and service is always fabulous

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Butterfly34_123
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Please note I am reviewing the shisha place called 'the shisha garden' which ix inside the hotel...not the hotel as invent stayed in the hotel or even been there

FIRST VISIT: feb 2018

I went there inittially with a friend. Customer service was terrible.

The guy who was greeting us...all suited and booted...but his mannerisms were awful. He wanted to ID us or he wouldn't let us in. When we gave our I'D he photocopied it....and gave no explanation whatsoever how our personal details would be stored. He didn't even ask beforehand if he can photocopy/ store as I would have said no and left.

Then he allocated our seats on his seat map and told one of the workers to take us there.

Despite there being lots of empty tables etc she took us to a seat next to lots of other people. My friend and i wanted more privacy and asked to be seated elsewhere and she asked her boss (the rude man who greeted us) who said no. So we had to sit there.

Seats were very uncomfortable and not relaxing at all. To make it worse they practically threw us out after 180 mins even though we had food first.

Although the decor is nice the seats are very uncomfortable. A shisha place is somewhere where people go to sit relax and chill and so having comfortable seats is vital. Every other shisha lounge I have been to has sofas .... shisha garden does not have sofas they have single hard chairs. Their seats are not relaxing in anyway. Customer service (especially by the manager) needs to improve.

SECOND VISIT March 2018
despite the first visit i thought I would go once more to give benefit of doubt. But customer service was still poor. Still greeted with poor mannerisms but this time we had to walk out.

Will never be returning there

Don't waste your money there people. Go elsewhere where you can chillax properly.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Ruby D
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

A friend recommended this place to my husband and I for great shisha and an even better environment. We are big on shisha so went with low expectation as places that normally look as pretty as this place did generally don’t have very good shisha. But wow, we were so wrong!!!

We went on a Friday night so it was quite busy. 45 minute wait which we used to grab a quick big to eat. The pizza was great and really hit the spot! We were led to our table and I was offered a blanket which was lovely considering how cold it was! Heaters were switched on so we could warm up while our drinks and shishas arrived. We had originally only ordered one but it was so god we had to order another!

Would definitely recommend this place! A hidden gem with an amazing little twist.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple