“the dirtiest place you can imagine”

The Broadway Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Southall
The Broadway Guest House
Ranked #5 of 7 Southall B&B and Inns
“the dirtiest place you can imagine”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Do not go to this place words cannot describe or give a picture of how horrible it is
The whole place stinks of stale urine when I asked to see the room they took me past a room with sheets lying on the floor outside there was a mattress with a large brown stain on it the mattress on the bed was covered in body fluid stains
When I said I would not sleep in that bed they showed me another deluxe room the bed base had holes in the mattress was cleaner but the on suite was filthy they asked me for extra money
When I declined they refused to give me the key for the room they had already taken payment for off my credit card before I arrived and the very rude owner told me to leave. then told the booking company I did not show

This place s a dump and should be closed down I cannot believe it has a license stay away form this place

Room Tip: do not choose a room in this place
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ollie Y

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Reviewed 26 June 2014

When you see the price, you will book the hotel very happily because it seems to be very cheap but when you see the hotel you will be ready to leave the hotel as soon as possible and I am sure 99.5% of people who booked this hotel will not stay there despite they paid for it.

Indeed,we were an Asian family with two children ,as soon as we saw the hotel we got scared of the long dark broken stairs, then the dark dirty old rooms with no view at all very close to each other with no corridors.

To be honest I came from a very poor and war-torn country but I have never seen such a scary, old and dark place like this hotel in my life.

Now it is your choice ! if you want to waste your money then book it and I am sure as soon as you enter the hotel you will leave it immediately.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kabuljaan Z
Bury St Edmunds
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Stayed here recently......|What an absolute hell hole!! (and that is putting it mildly)
This hostelery beggers belief.....Filthy.......the dust (and spent razor blades!) on top of the wardrobe said it all to me.....Non smoking Ha Ha....burnt paintwork everywhere where someone had let cigarettes burn to their butts! The fridge....rusty POS with a half drank bottle of water in it.....the bed with a sheet on the bottom...(actually that was clean suprise suprise) but with no top sheet just an old thin blanket!
But worst of all.......The room absolutely stank of nicotine.....so bad that my clothes have all had to go in the wash as they still stink.....And i asked for a no smoking room!
biggest laugh was when i put the key back early in the morning there were two men asleep in the office on the floor! (one i had seen working there the night before.
This may be ok for the local type whom dont understand the English way of running a Guest House but it wouldnt suit anyone whom hails from this country......Enough said? You get my drift.

Room Tip: There probably is not one available
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
9 Thank binaround_10

Been to The Broadway Guest House? Share your experiences!