“Great lunchtime treat and value”

Mehfil Indian Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Southall
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Bar, Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mehfil is an award-winning, critically acclaimed restaurant established in 2003, since then it is a most sought after fine dining destination for many. It has brought a million smiles by serving authentic north Indian cuisine with warm hospitality. Delightful aroma and outstanding flavours of our food are created by an age-old traditional method using only the freshest and finest ingredients.
London, United Kingdom
“Great lunchtime treat and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Mehfil offers good indian food for a reasonable price. The lunch deal allows one to have a wrap, tandoori meat and naan or a thali for 5.95. For what you get this is really good value and the lamb sheekh kebab wrap I had was delicious.

Other reviewers have said the service was not great, but the staff on my visit were polite, knowledgeable, however, the food did take a while to come.

On the whole, worth a visit, I will certainly be back - will be ordering on the phone before I arrive to ensure the food is primed and ready to go when I arrive.

• Visited January 2014

London
“Excellent indian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

Visited this restaurant on Saturday 14th Dec 2013 with friends. The food was freshly cooked and very tasty. The service was of a very high standard and the staff were very attentive. The restaurant is very clean and bright . The prices are also very reasonable. I would recommend this restaurant for anyone looking to have a evening out.
BALA. S

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bala S
London
“Poor standard of food and very small portions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Just had a birthday party at this Resturant with thirty five quests. Food took ages to arrive and the portions very very small. Half my quests were still waiting for food while the others had finished and not all dishes were served together. We were fed up asking for refills and in the end gave up. We did not get all the dishes which we had paid for because people had finished eating by the time they showed up. Terribly disappointed most of my quests commented very negatively. The food was not cheap but still not good enough.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Bala S
“Poor standard of food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Service was quick but the quality of food was well below standard.
The food arrived way to quickly - the dishes I ordered take time to cook not 10 minutes!
One of the dishes was uncooked and the other was not what I asked for.
I did not complain as I just want to get out of there to be honest.

…1st time and definitely the last time I'll be coming here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank J4sman
Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Best Indian I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

If I was in the area I would Definitely go there again. Specially loved the nann breads. It was busy but the staff were Efficient.

• Visited August 2013