“Very good curry!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Mirch Masala
Ranked #34 of 90 Restaurants in Southall
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Pakistani
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Very good curry!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I went to this restaurant in Southall , the place is large and clean, busy on a Friday night but we didn't wait for long to get our food. The king prawn masala was very tasty and the chicken zalfrizi as well. The service is good and the prices affordable I recommend it to everybody who likes curries

• Visited June 2014

puerto de la cruz
“Extraordinary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The best Pakistani cuisine I have ever try ....and a competitive price!!. I was there last year in October for a company diner and I was amazing .me as a professional Spanish chef recommend mirch masala to every one

London, United Kingdom
“Just goes from bad to worse!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Ive been to Mirch quite a few times now and every time I go, I say to myself, let me give them another chance....because their food is decent! Every time the service has been crappy to say the least.

So, I went yesterday for a meal out with the missus and daughter.We chose Mirch thinking, perhaps things have changed as been ages since we last went and based on our last experience.

I could list all the issues that I had with the service starting from being ignored by the staff to setting of the table and even no attention when leaving..... I pay for a service....I expect a service.

so just pointers really....:
1) expect to be asked 2 or 3 times "are you ready to order?" when you are clearly still looking at the menu. Then when you Are ready....the chap who takes orders (amazingly the only one!) is busy taking another order. yesterday one table hadnt even had menu's yet and they were asked if they were ready to order!!
2) try and determine which of staff "look" helpful. and I wish you luck with that!
3) expect the food to be simply put on the table without care of whether there is space for it or not
4) Dont ask for anything extra once you've been served with everything.
5) and lastly....when asking for a bill, expect to be ignored completely a couple of times.
6) dont sit in the middle of the restaurant under the Aircon....its most probably going to give you a heat stroke!

Probably the worst visit yet in a restaurant that serves decent food and wants you in for your money and out asap!! Regardless of how busy they are.

Thats the last time I ever go!

• Visited April 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AbdulKasmani
Hounslow, United Kingdom
“Bad presentation of food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

I visited Mirch Masala last week and I liked where the restaurant is located. But when I went there I ordered a chicken biryani, and when it came it didn't look very pleasing and put me off wanting to try it. Even though it didn't look that nice, I ate it and it was ok but it looked dry and the vegetable weren't cooked properly and looked off putting.

• Visited March 2014
West London
“Busy cafe style asian nosh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

Went for lunch on a Sunday, got very busy by 2pm. Staff fairly efficient and reasonably polite but not bothered to speak clearly. Food ok, lamb chop starter spicy and tasted good, but small portion enough for 2. Naans were nice. Lamb karahi ghost and butter chicken, aubergine curry were all 'nice' but not the best we've tasted. However very reasonably priced and seems to be fairly fresh food. Would go again but if you want more of restaurant atmosphere and service you better go to a restaurant. Toilets as standard in indian food cafes - grotty and uncared for,

• Visited December 2013