“Best restaurant”

Nargis Kapura Pan
Ranked #18 of 96 Restaurants in Southall
Price range: US$20 - US$26
Cuisines: African
Description: Specialist in Indian and east African cuisine, providing quality food since 1947
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I went there several times to eat there so delicious special East Africa cost food like mbaazi Mahamriiiiii grilled meat nyama choma in swahili ugali and so many the small but the there making its so delicious

4  Thank Adan15

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

I have been coming here on and off for a few years now having been introduced to their menu through a friend.

They have some of the best food I have tasted in Southall and everytime I eat in this place I wander why everyone I speak to has never been there!

If you are in the area try it out, their chooza is something special.

1  Thank James V
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Went to this restaurant after a very long time and was hoping thefood would be as good as I remembered. Was not dissapointed. For starter had the lamb samosas. To describe them as the best samosas eaten in a restaurant is an exaggeration. To go with this, we had the spicy mogo (which everyone else seemed to order). For mains, we had the mixed grill and BBQ baby chicken. As for afters, you just have to try the 'special faluda'. All in all, a very enjoyable eating experience. Try it and you won't regret it.

3  Thank SalimM
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Go on a weekend for the mandhazi and bharazi. Love it! It's service with a smile and best samosa's around! We even buy them frozen as that's all my family like now.

1  Thank Selina T