“Delicious”

Ranked #12 of 96 Restaurants in Southall
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Best food ever I had in uk
After too much eating not burning and fresh food
Charsi karahi the best one
I loved it

1  Thank Waqaskhalid

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I went to this restaurant today with my family on the 1st of March 2014. Upon my arrival, I was given a table for a family of 4, but a few minutes later i was told to move to another table. We ordered the food, We ordered 3 Lahori mix grills, at £13.99 each, 1 Karahi Ghost at £6.00, 1 Chicken Karahi at £5.50, 4 Roti's at £1.00 each, 5 Drinks at £0.80 each, 1 portion of chips at £1.00. We ordered at 6.30pm, the food arrived approx half an hour later. The food was nice and we enjoyed it. When it came to the bill, the bill should have been for £62.47. But when the waiter came he gave me a bill for £73.50. I disputed the amount, he simply replied we can change the prices at anytime. It doesn't state anywhere in the menu's about this. The manger arrived and repeated what the waiter said, He then replied I can give it to you at that price from the menu, but then you are barred from ever coming to Watans again. I felt like a criminal in his restaurant as all the customers started to stare at me and I felt humiliated in front of my family. He was simply angry over, why I challenged him over the prices, as it doesn't state anywhere in his menu. His staff are rude and can't take the orders down properly. STAY AWAY, HE'S A CON ARTIST.

12  Thank Max Z
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We loved the food here! Especially the Hakeem n the mixed biryani! Highly recommend to all visiting UK, to go there for the Indian/Pakistani food experience!

1  Thank Kokiii
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I've been to so many restaurants up and down the country but I can genuinely say that this was really up there amongst the best.

The food, from starters to the crispy and fresh Naan & Roti, to the Mango Lassi, everything was spot on. Main dishes were Chicken Karahi and Haleem that we ordered.I hope they keep this level up. I'll be definitely be back.

1  Thank a2zint
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My favourite was the Haleem - really tasty and spicy.

Good value for money and the platters of meat are delicious including the chops - first time in ages was not disappointed had a great time. Staff are friendly and helpful. Worth the trip to Southall...