“I really liked my stay:)))”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Essex Inn Hotel

Essex Inn Hotel
Ranked #3 of 8 Southall B&B and Inns
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“I really liked my stay:)))”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I been to this hotel with my family. the room was nice. when we entered in the room we feel nice odour. reception staff was very friendly. they suggested me the area of eating places and to roam around in the london. breakfast in the morning is an added value for money inclusive in the price.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank susan m

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

I came to london for a business trip. As my business was near southall. I stayed for a week. the service provided by the staff was really gud ,they coped very well. The rooms in the hotel Are spacious. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We will b looking forward to visit again ...

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank sssamar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

I stayed in the hotel for 1 nIght and the service provided by the staff was excellent , although being busy for the breakfast ,they coped very well. The rooms in the hotel Are spacious. Staff is very friendly and helpful. We would love to visit again ...

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Jonessm
Spaichingen, Germany
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I come for euro trip England is my third country during tour and I had really bad experiences in Paris and Manchester for hotel stay... but this hotel I found really reasonable as it is located near Heathrow and transport is in your excess 24 hours morning breakfast was good and staff was really kind n polite .. hotel rooms were tidy and clean.. me n my wife really liked the place. will come on our next visit . we stayed 5 days .

Room Tip: double rooms are comparatively best ones
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 4333prabhav
Newcastle, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

I recently stayed in this hotel for couple of days. The hotel is absolute value for money. Apart from low price and nice location, what I really liked was the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff their. They are very polite and courteous. The rooms are clean and airy. The free breakfast was better than I had expected! Wifi (again free) works well inside the room. There are plenty of restaurants/food outlets near the hotel. There is a bus stop almost in front of the hotel and the Southall railway station is only 5 mins away by foot. I really enjoyed my stay there. If you are looking for a budget hotel then look no further.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank singh_s612
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed here with my family for 7 nights. Staffs were friendly and helpful. We liked the breakfast every morning. Rooms were clean and tidy. We had a pleasant stay at this hotel and would stay here on our next trip.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
6 Thank ravi g
Camberley
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband stayed here for a few nights while he was working nearby. Unfortunately, he left a bag in a cupboard, containing an unopened order from M&S, which was clearly marked with my name and address. The bag had apparently and mysteriously disappeared from the room by the time he realised and phoned the hotel, even though he had only checked out that morning. What a great shame that you can no longer rely on a bit of honesty and respect for other people's property!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Kate W

Travellers are raving about these Southall hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Southall
Mehfil Hotel
#20 of 23 in Hounslow
Boston Manor Hotel
Boston Manor Hotel
#737 of 1,088 in London

Been to Essex Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!