See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2011

I stayed over the Easter weekend with my 2 year old dog. Our room was a single with a cute little bathroom and huge windows. The location is great, 5 mins walk from the train station, 2 mins walk from the village shops and right next door to a supermarket.
Very reasonable rates, amazing breakfast each morning and jackie was very helpful and accommodating with a dog.
I would definately recommend this to other people - great find !

Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank ValentinoSB
Reviewed 11 December 2010

Great breakfast, great service, very friendly hosts!! The location is especially convenient from the train station in Ashurst if you are on foot or without a vehicle. We thought we might be too far from the New Forest proper but the bus stop is just across the road and the friendly reception - and very comfortable rooms and beds! - was worth it. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ecavan
Reviewed 25 July 2010

My sister Jennifer and I came to celebrate my birthday and we found this place just the fit. With friendly service and well kept room (with comfy beds may we add) we will definatly come again! Recommended :)

• Stayed: July 2010