We got married at the Woodlands Lodge in June 2012, we hired the whole hotel and our wedding was truly amazing! Imogene and Robert could not do enough to ensure our special day was perfect.
So what better place to spend our first wedding anniversary than back at the Woodlands Lodge. We stayed in the garden suite (room 17) again and our room was clean, bright and welcoming. We enjoyed a cream tea in the garden which was superb! Our meal in the restaurant in the evening was delicious - you really MUST try the crispy eggs! The staff can't do enough for you, they are attentive and polite and a special mention must go to Alex.
The Woodlands Lodge is a wonderful hotel, the grounds are stunning and we spent ages just watching the chickens! The food is amazing and where possible they source local produce - and serve eggs from their own chickens! We were very sad to have to check out and go home. We will be back for our second anniversary if not before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Woodlands Lodge Hotel is a charming Country House hotel well away from main roads set in three acres that open directly onto Hampshire's New Forest. The perfect base to relax, walk or enjoy the local New Forest attractions. Woodlands Lodge Hotel can also host, conferences, weddings and special events. We have The Hunters Restaurant on site which is open to non-residents and has been awarded an AA rosette for culinary excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Expedia, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Woodlands Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel Woodlands
- Woodlands Hotel Southampton
- Woodlands Lodge Hotel New Forest