My husband and I have just spent three perfect nights at Reeds Barn. We have stayed at a number of places in North Norfolk and this exceeds them all and is perfect due to:
- the owner Fiona who is so welcoming and friendly
- quality and variety of food at breakfast (not forgetting afternoon tea in the garden)
- location as Great Walsingham is so well situated to visit all the local beauty spots
- ambiance and beauty of Fiona's fabulous home/ setting
- peace, relaxation and beauty of the surroundings (including fabulous night sky).
Would recommend Reeds Barn to anyone and will definitely return. J&P (and Bailey the dog who enjoyed his sausage every morning).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of historic Walsingham, Reeds Barn offers luxury accommodation, an outdoor and heated swimming pool, a sauna, free private parking, and landscaped, picturesque gardens.Each stylish room at Reeds Barn features an en suite bathroom with power shower or an elegant bath tub, tea/coffee making facilities, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Reeds Barn B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reeds Barn B&B Walsingham, Norfolk