Stayed here with a golf tour for a few days when it had only recently been taken over by the present owner. It was/is a work in progress but we found it to be fine with good helpful staff in the main hotel and in the golf club clubhouse. Rooms we had were newly refurbished and well appointed. Breakfast was excellent. If I was planning a golf trip to play Cromer and Sheringham this would be a perfect location. I look forward to revisiting when the refurb is completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Links Country Park Hotel has superb accommodation in beautiful surroundings, mouth watering food served in our contemporary IN2BLU restaurant. Our hotel accommodation has retained those high standards of personal service long forgotten by many and offers a traditional warm welcome, a peaceful escape from everyday pressures and the opportunity to relax and unwind in this tranquil, unspoilt area of North Norfolk. The combination of the hotel and leisure facilities make the Links the perfect place for a group golf break too. Whether you are looking for a base to explore the North Norfolk coast and stunning golf courses at Sheringham, Cromer, Brancaster and Hunstanton or looking to have a business meeting with the lure of 9 holes of golf afterwards, contact one of our events team who will ensure we meet your groups requirements. Onsite leisure facilities, including Golf Course and Indoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Gym and Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Links Country Park Hotel And Golf Club
- Links Country Park Hotel
- Links Country Park Cromer
- The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club West Runton, Norfolk