Some friends took us to lunch here last weekend. The hotel is in the village of West Runton on the North Norfolk Coast next to a golf course. We had the Sunday carver and it was excellent. The meat was beautifully cooked and the accompanying vegetables were hot and we had a good selection. The waiting staff were friendly and helpful. I would certainly highly recommend this hotel if you are int he area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Links Country Park Hotel has superb accommodation in beautiful surroundings, mouth watering food served in our contemporary IN2BLU restaurant. Our hotel accommodation has retained those high standards of personal service long forgotten by many and offers a traditional warm welcome, a peaceful escape from everyday pressures and the opportunity to relax and unwind in this tranquil, unspoilt area of North Norfolk. The combination of the hotel and leisure facilities make the Links the perfect place for a group golf break too. Whether you are looking for a base to explore the North Norfolk coast and stunning golf courses at Sheringham, Cromer, Brancaster and Hunstanton or looking to have a business meeting with the lure of 9 holes of golf afterwards, contact one of our events team who will ensure we meet your groups requirements. Onsite leisure facilities, including Golf Course and Indoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Court, Gym and Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Links Country Park Hotel And Golf Club
- Links Country Park Hotel
- Links Country Park Cromer
- The Links Country Park Hotel & Golf Club West Runton, Norfolk