I wasn't expecting much from the place, but to my surprise the place was better than expected.
Nice location on Taal Lake. Don't expect a beach. There isn't one. You can't swim the water either.
Staff is very nice. I give them an a for effort. Will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Talisay, Batangas, Philippines