What I like about Club Balai Isabel is that there is always room for improvement.
My First visit was 2 years ago, the hotel service was slow (like doing a dry-run), food is not so good, but the view of Taal Lake up-close was exceptional. What we enjoyed as a family was the beautiful lakefront suite (with a veranda facing Taal Lake), and the swimming pool right beside the hotel.
My Second visit a year ago gave me a few surprises, a chapel was built and a new bigger pool was under construction, there were also new hotel buildings being built. A new Japanese restaurant was also around to serve sushi and and our favorite shrimp tempura meal. What made this trip special was when we witnessed a couple getting married before sundown. It looks so romantic, and of-course complimentary music was played through-out the night. Club Balai Isabel was magical and festive the second-time around.
My Third visit to Club Balai was a week ago, I've decided to bring my 77 year-old dad to experience the beauty of Taal Lake. We were booked in two separate rooms, 101 & 201 Lakefront Suite of Balai Mabini. It was the perfect set-up right in front of the lake and right beside the pool and clubhouse. The hotel staff was kind and very accommodating, they took good care of us since my dad had special needs being on a wheelchair. The food was a big surprise, this time they offered a buffet set-up with home-cooked quality food which was very satisfying. The 3rd swimming pool (which was also the newest & biggest) was so beautifully shaped and offered a big kiddie pool for kids which my daughter enjoyed so much. New sport amenities, Spa services, family cottages are also welcome additions.
Overall, I think Club Balai Isabel is worth going back to... my family & I looks forward to the many new surprises and more happy memories.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Talisay, Batangas, Philippines