Travel to the area can be a challenge depending on the time you leave Manila. Once you get to the place, you will notice the nice layout and the various facilities available to guests. We were booked in the hotel-type buildings. It was a short walk to the restaurant. Facilities are fairly good. You have several pools to go to, including one near the restaurant. There is a pool table, basketball court and you can bike around the place. There is a very nice view of Taal volcano. You can book a tour of the volcano through them. The room is clean and had the basic necessities. The food in the restaurant is fair. If you want a place where there is something for every member of the family, this is definitely a place to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Talisay, Batangas, Philippines