Going to Balai Isabel was a last-minute decision.I was thinking of a perfect place for my daughter's 19th birthday.We wanted it to be just intimate,peaceful and relaxing.We found a perfect place-Club Balai Isabel!We just saw CBI's website and did the reservation on-line.It was so hassle-free.We booked for an overnight stay (May 19). Upon entering the main gate, we were greeted by the friendly guard who gave us instructions on where to proceed next.The staff at the reception were accommodating. Checking-in was fast and systematic.The room was comfy and clean (Room 404 Balai Mabini).The whole place is well-maintained.We felt like we were communing with Mother Nature.The entire staff are so polite and honest.My son left his camera len's cover at Terraza.The resto staff temporarily kept it and gave it back to us.Food tastes good and reasonably priced as well. Our stay was indeed worth it.I was so happy I made that last-minute decision.We will definitely go back to this haven and stay longer! More power to Club Balai Isabel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Talisay, Batangas, Philippines