This wasn't a grand resort but it offers a scenic view of the Taal Volcano. Rooms and bathroom were very tidy and spacious. Bed linens are very neat, I should say.Restaurant/ Food prices were fair, not a rip-off. They have large pools and while dipping into their pools you could really enjoy the view of the Taal lake and volcano. Room rates were exceptionally fair. We had an enjoyable vacay in Club Balai Isabel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Right on the shores of the world-famous Taal Lake and across from its volcano is a place where you can relax, connect and be with nature. Club Balai Isabel offers an option for an active lifestyle with all the comforts of city living. A mere fifteen minutes from the Tagaytay ridge, it offers an up-close and personal view of the lake and its world-famous volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Balai Isabel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Balai Isabel Hotel Talisay
- Hotel Balai Isabel
- Club Balai Isabel Talisay, Batangas, Philippines