“Lovely chalet”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sharon H
“Lovely chalet”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I stayed here as I had a really good experience with the owner staying in one of his other chalets, that one wasn't available so I stayed here instead. I was so glad I did as I hadn't stayed in Hemsby before, I thought it was too busy for us, turns out I was wrong and I loved it! The chalet was lovely, really big, clean and had everything we needed, the site was perfect, although it was quite busy it was still quiet, a really good location, far enough from the busy areas, but within walking distance to enjoy it. Perfect, would stay again!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

karensh0l...
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“perfect getaway”
Reviewed 21 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Nice clean chalet, had everything we needed and was deceptively spacious. The owners were friendly and replied quickly to emails, will definitely stay again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
24 Jan 2017
Many thanks for review, you are welcome to return any time. Chris
Margaret...
“Mrs”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Stayed here for a short break the chalet was very clean and the kitchen had everything that you needed, well positioned for hemsby and California so plenty to see and do, there were leaflets in the chalet of things out and about in the area, we loved it we will be back

Management Response
24 Jan 2017
Thanks Margaret for your review. Good to know you had good time we are updating beds carpet furniture and TV
for coming season so will be even better hope you will return this season. Chris
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing