“Everything you need in a great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
CLOSE TO THE SEA AND AMENITIES, A LITTLE HOME FROM HOME
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
CLOSE TO THE SEA AND AMENITIES, A LITTLE HOME FROM HOME
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jennifer...
“Everything you need in a great location.”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Chalet was perfect, right near the beach, lots of arcades and places to eat. swimming pool and launderette on site. The launderette is £3.50 a machine and still only taking old £1 coins, but the shop will change your money up. The dryers are 50p, my clothes were still damp after £1 so took them back to chalet and put them out on the airier. The Chalet has everything you need, even a hair dryer although I had taken one. There are USB sockets in the plug sockets in main room and double bedroom so I needn't have taken my plug. There is a good shower and take £1 coins as its on a meter which I cant remember seeing in the Ad. The absolute best thing about the chalet is the beds are so comfy, I was worried about thin mattresses and cheap sheets but I was very glad to find this wasn't the case. The beds were already made for us which was nice. There are lots of coat hangers and space to hang clothes and a iron and ironing board. The kitchen is well stocked with all the things you need. We really enjoyed our holiday, the chalet is close to lots of things to do and places to go, the only thing I didn't do was relax.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Aug 2017
Thank you Jennifer for your review, I am so pleased your family enjoyed their time at our little home from home I have noted your point about the electricity meter and will make sure that future guests are aware.
Thanks again, you are welcome anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;