“Weeken break and bike festival”
other travellers have booked this property
chalet exterior dining table
bathroom
electric shower over bath
front door
view from the chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
Danny B
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Weeken break and bike festival ”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

We had a great time at Hemsby the chalet we rented from Mr Blyth was fantastic all that we needed was there and would visit it again

18 Jul 2018
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay at the chalet. I look forward to welcoming you again.
stuart b
“Week stay”
Reviewed 2 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Fantastic chalet, with great surrounding areas. people were nice and welcoming. Would be booking again!

17 Jun 2018
thank you so much for taking the time to post a review, it really helps me and prospective guests to get a good feel of the property. I will be delighted to welcome you to stay again.
Rachael C
“Mrs”
Reviewed 27 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We have just returned from a mini break at property and it was fantastic. Very clean and had everything we needed especially for children including free swim passes for us all. Excellent value for money and communication with owner first class. Highly recommend and will defiantely visit again.

10 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, it helps me to know if I'm getting it right and helps prospective guests get a real picture of what I offer. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again.
Janet B
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely cosy chalet”
Reviewed 21 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Lovely comfy chalet,beds all made up,hot water and everything perfect.Blyth gave good communication before booking and we didn’t need to contact her again.would definitely stay again and would recommend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Jun 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review - it really helps me and prospective guests too. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you to 82 California Sands again.
Rachel P
“Nice little place but cold and damp”
Reviewed 19 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

There were 7 of us so we knew it would be tight.

Chalet was clean and tidy, absolutely no disputing that.

It was so cold though and unfortunately very damp. Our bedding was wet and our clothes smelt.

We actually left a day early as weather was rubbish and we were spending a fortune putting money in the meter to try and keep it warm and dry. Probably great in the warm weather though.

22 Apr 2018
I am so sorry that you were uncomfortable in the chalet. Unfortunately the weather has been so unseasonably cold this year and spring so late that the chalet hasn't really had time to warm up. I had been concerned about early guests this year and ensured there were heaters for the bedrooms and sitting rooms as well as winter duvets. None of the previous guests had an issue this season but I expect were taking the weather into account. It is a shame that you did not contact me directly on this issue as soon as you had a problem and I would have tried to refund or rearrange your holiday.
Reviewed 14 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

29 Apr 2018
The weather has been dreadful this spring and unfortunately I cannot control that.
Nicklas H
“Easter weekend”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

We had a lovely easter weekend at the chalet. It's very homely with abig green on front.the chalet exceeded expectations and we will definitely book again.

12 Apr 2018
thank you so much for taking the time to review the chalet., I really appreciate it. Guest feedback really helps me to know whether I am getting things right and when I need to improve or change things. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing