We just stayed in one of the new Cascada Lodges. The surrounding nature is already a treat in itself, and also the setting for the dinner at the Cascada riverside restaurant was amazing, but all that was even topped with the accomodation in one of the new lodges. Unique architectural design offering an extremely comfi and cosy space with a very special atmosphere, which makes you want to relax and hang out as long as possible.
Waking up in the morning with this big window right in front of the bed offering a view of these majestic mountains and green trees bathing in the morning sun was nearly too good to be true.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cascada de las Animas is a full service eco-tourism resort located in a natural paradise of over 3700 hectares of rugged mountains and valleys, rivers, springs and waterfalls. Only 60 kilometers from Santiago Chile, you will find a wide assortment of delightful cabins, rooms, hostel accommodations, a full service restaurant, swimming pool and more, all located in a park-like setting. Guided horseback riding, whitewater rafting, trekking, wine tasting excursions and other activities are available year-round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Cascada de las Animas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cascada De Las Animas Hotel San Alfonso
- Cascada De Las Animas Chile/San Alfonso