“Excellent”
Review of Reppels B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Allora
Reppels B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Allora B&B and Inns
Jindabyne, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I am from the area originally and visit often to see family. I could stay with family, however the last few times I have chosen to stay at Reppels because I just love it. The owners are friendly but non intrusive, and they have done an amazing job of renovating the building and have filled it with beautiful antiques and replica furniture. As a former local I really appreciate the care they have taken to represent the history of the town and the area. The rooms are delightful, and so very CLEAN! Would recommend it to anybody and will definitely be back yet again!

Room Tip: We choose to stay in 'The Blue Room'.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Snickerbritches

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Main Beach, Australia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I was visiting friends in Allora with my son, & required accommodation closeby - we couldn't have chosen better - Reppels B & B was exactly what I was looking for. The hosts were very pleasant, helpful, friendly & respected my privacy. They have restored this old building in a first-class way - right down to the comfortable verandas - furnished it beautifully & the knick- knacks so interesting! Not to mention - how spotlessly clean they keep it all. The kitchen is charming & my friends were able to join me for breakfast on my 2 mornings there.
If travelling this way, I highly recommend a stay at Reppels - I do hope I can return again one day soon.

Room Tip: All rooms excellent.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Eleanor P
Buderim
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Lovely, quiet, historic B&B in a little country town off the main highway. Hosts make you feel very welcome. Lots of verandahs & gardens in which to enjoy a drink or just relax. Large shared kitchen / dining room / lounge. A great place to retreat & unwind.

Room Tip: Room 3 - no shared walls.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Tim T
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Reppels B&B is a fabulous place to spend a night or two. This B&B is drenched in history dating back to the late 1800's. The current owners have done an excellent job of restoring the building. We stayed in a lovely room that was the original cookhouse. The 3 rooms are all beautifully furnished, have a fireplace and large bath tub. There are interesting antiques and nic nacs everywhere and the a large, cosy and inviting kitchen makes you feel genuinely at home whilst enjoying a delicious cooked country breakfast. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, the hosts are welcoming and friendly and we think this is a great little find in a cute country town.

Room Tip: Our room in the original cook house was at the back of the B&B which gives you your own private...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
6 Thank annsan61

Been to Reppels B&B? Share your experiences!