“Yummy!”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We ate off the bar menu as it was before 7pm, hubby had fish & Chips i had the smoked haddock salad, very tasty, good portions but not overstuffed, apple jelly & blackcurrant sorbet for dessert was fantastic, habby loved his baked creme brule too! We didn't have a reservation, staff were very accommodating, helpful but not intrusive.

1  Thank Jay D

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Nice enough hotel although slightly shabby in places (bar stools in the main bar areas were tatty - paintwork around the doors in the restaurant chipped). Only minor issues to be fair. Very friendly staff on arrival & quick bar service. Ordered our food off the a la carte menu and shown into our the restaurant not long after we had ordered. We both had a starter of seared scallop & ravioli of crab & langoustine which was very tasty. My fillet of beef was great although my wife did say her fish (cant remember what it was) was a bit on the small portion side of things. The highlight was the sweet - the orange chocolate fondant was excellent & vanilla creme brulee was also tops. Coffee was served in a very nice side room. Couple of drinks & food came to £77 which is very good value for a complete meal experience. The staff in the restuarant were superb. A really enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I visited the Seamarge on 2 occasions recently. The first was whilst driving a vintage coach for a wedding party and I just fell in love with the place. The setting is ideal and the 'Arts & Crafts 'architecture is wonderful but above all the staff are so friendly.I organise a mystery tour with lunch once a month so a couple of weeks later decided on the Seamarge for my next mystery lunch stop. Making the booking was easy and dealt with very efficiently and I was pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the prices were. On the day of the tour I arrived with 24 passengers and we were shown into Fraziers which had been laid out for us (with glasses of water on the tables, a very good sign). Everybody had pre ordered and within a few minutes our food arrived. At the end of the meal there were 24 clean plates and 24 very satisfied customers, proving that you can please everybody at the same time. For food quality, choice and fantastic staff I would thoroughly recommend the Seamarge and we will be back

1  Thank siddulpe
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful luncheon for Father's Day. Excellent menu selections and the food was delicious. Lots of choice served in style and lovely flavours. We had starter, main course and dessert, lots of choices and beautifully presented. The hotel/restaurant has fantastic decor and gardens with many exclusive eating areas throughout, views overlooking the sea and gardens. We find the luncheon menu lovely, the staff very friendly, helpful and first class. Much history attached to the facility, beautiful decor and wood carvings throughout. We would highly recommend accommodation and eating when visiting the North Norfolk Coast, you will be highly delighted. One of our favourite places to dine.

1  Thank Jill M
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I love the seamarge hotel. There is nothing better than sitting in the lovely garden on a fine summers day having afternoon tea... its magical...love it

1  Thank Gary M