“Awesome twice again!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Ti Bouchon

Le Ti Bouchon
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Cul de Sac
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Ti Bouchon is closed for seasonal vacations. We will re open on October 2016.
Huntington, New York
“Awesome twice again!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Momo is by far the most knowledgeable and gracious host on the island of St. Maarten/St. Martin. We had two of our 14 meals here during our May 2nd to May 16th vacation. The food is sensational, cooked and seasoned perfectly. You will not find salt and pepper shakers on the table at this restaurant- Momo is sure to point it out! Calamari stew was perfectly cooked and tender. Lamb shank was to die for. We will continue to return time and again to this top notch restaurant tucked away in Cul de Sac near the Radisson Blu (the old Meridien Anse Marcel).
Dan and Hillary from Pasanggrahan

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Daniel T
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 26 May 2013
Dear Guests,
Thank you very muchfor this detailed comments on your experience at Ti Bouchon.
we hope to have the pleisure of welcoming you bac, in a not too distant future.
I do not forget the Bourgueuil!!!!
Sincerely Yours
Momo

Kensington, New Hampshire
“Always a Special night out for us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

A visit to Ti Bouchon is always a wonderful part of our vacations in Sxm. Momo makes everyone feel special. His passion for the food and amazing descriptions of the specials, is such an integral part of this unique dining experience. Peter and Amy

• Visited February 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 15 May 2013
Dear Guests,
In name of my team & myself I would like to thank you for your very nice review!!!!
I enjoyed to read that Ti Bouchon was " a wonderfull part of your vacation..."
And if you feel "special" it is because we try that all our client were treated like " a special!!!!!!
Thank you again & hope to see you next season.
Momo & The Staff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Spectacular”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2013

We had a really wonderful dinner with Momo. Our hotel in Ance Marsel was very close so we came and had a surprising and classy dinner. The escargots was truly incredible and for the first time we had calamari that wasn't chewy or rubbery. This is a world class restaurant, and we can't wait to go back. Make sure you make reservations! I saw several sad faces being turned away!

Visited May 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dear Client,

Thank you so much for your comment.
Needless to say that our aim is to try to offer the nicest dinner experience, when our client come & dinne with us. (You understand why a reservation is always preferable......)
We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you again at Ti Bouchon.

Truly Your
Momo & Staff.
New Jersey
“Cut down on oily approach.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013 via mobile

The food looked great. However, too much sauce and oil in the dishes. Not enough of healthy choices. We found Momo too talkative. We needed space and did not get it. Busy street takes away from the romantic atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Dear Guest,
Please let me express my gratitude for taking time to leave a message on Tripadvisor, after your visit at Ti bouchon.
Indeed, it is thanks to ours guests comments that we keep on trying to improve.
In this respect, I was sincerely sorry to read about your experience.
Your feedback is extremely important to me and be assure that I will share all your concerns with my staff.
Furthermore, we shall make sure this concerns will not occur again.
We look forward to hopefully having the pleisure of welcoming you back at Ti Bouchon.
NJ
“The very best in St. martin.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

We loved it so much the first time that we went back 2 days later.
Momo is a treat by himself, other than the amazing food he serves. We basically left it to Momo to feed us.
The first time, we had goat cheese salad, lobster bisque soup and lamb shank. The soup was good but the goat cheese was out of this world! It is not just simply goat cheese but some other ingredients, including honey, mixed in and blended into a delicious mousse served between two "crackers" which looked and tasted more like pastry shells. DELICIOUS! Of course, the greens were fresh and tasty too.
Lamb shank was a huge portion but oh SO perfect! I have never tasted such tender, succulent, flavorful & perfectly cooked lamb.
For dessert, he served us something sinfully delicious but, unfortunately, I can't pronounce or spell its name.
When I called back a couple of nights later, Momo not only remembered us but knew exactly where we sat and what we ate!
On our second visit, we had goat cheese salad again ( don't miss it ), Mahi Mahi which was excellent and beef bourguignon which was good but probably not as great as expected from Momo. We had the same dessert again & still loved it.

Ti Bouchon, in my opinion, is the best restaurant in St. Martin and it is a bit cheaper than those in Grand case. We can't wait to eat there again.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank msiqbalmd
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 30 April 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for comment on TripAdvisor!
My staff & I are delighted to read your thoughts about your dinner & we have meat all your expectations.
Of course it will be a pleasure to welcome you next season...Have a Great Life
Momo