“Two most excellent meals with a most gracious host”
Review of Le Ti Bouchon

Le Ti Bouchon
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Cul de Sac
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ti Bouchon is closed for seasonal vacations. We will re open on October 2016.
Huntington, New York
“Two most excellent meals with a most gracious host”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We ate at Momo's restaurant twice again this trip for two most excellent dinners. He is a fantastic host and will describe his food for you. He will also suggest a wine to pair with what you are eating (Momo, the Celeste was wonderful! Good choice!). He is sure to keep you entertained with his stories and you will have a wonderful time and a wonderful meal here. Seating is all outdoors here and as we all know there are hot nights on St. Martin so wear your mosquito milk, dress comfortably, sit back, relax and enjoy! You won't be sorry. We will see you again in April, Momo. Your Pasanggrahan/Bourgeil/Celeste friends from NY.

• Visited October 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Dear Clients,

Thank you so much for sharing your second experience at Ti Bouchon on tripadvisor.
We will be very pleased to welcome you again on April/ May.
Thank you so much again!!!!

Tampa, Florida
“Easily missed Gem”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was within walking distance of our hotel (and walk we did). We went here the last night because we had passed it everyday and it was calling my name!
The food was the best we had the whole trip (and we ate out everynight). It is easy to ignore that the resturant is just right off a road once you are there. The staff cares deeply about your experience and wants you to really understand the love the food.
They have bug spray for anyone that needs it (I did). But it took nothing away from the experience.
My favorite dish was the egg appitizer and my husbands was the duck. I wish we would have gone here sooner!

Visited October 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 9 November 2013
Dear Clients,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on Tripadvisor about your dinner at Ti Bouchon.
My staff & I are sincerely happy that you enjoyed your dinner.
May I express also, my gratitude concerning your quotation about our service.
We hope to welcome you once again in a not too distant future.

"Have a great life"
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Service made it all excellent”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My husband and I ate here our last night in St Martin. The ambiance leaves a little to be desired. I think this could be improved greatly if they installed ceiling fans to add a breeze that would cool the customers and run away the mosquitoes! I can easily overlook the street noise, but the heat and insects take away from the enjoyment. The service was the best I have ever experienced. The food was good to me (I often like food a little more done than the average) and my husband felt it was perfect. Meals here are not inexpensive, so I think a bit more work to improve the environment would result in a wonderful combination.

• Visited October 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Hello,
I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Ti Bouchon on TripAdvisor. I am also sincerely sorry that I could not welcome you personnally, cause a horrible local Dengue....
Otherwise concerning the celling fan I agree with you, but with the crazy french law you must have a distance, between the floor and the fan, of 2 meters 50. As you saw on the Porch I do not have this distance. But be sure I will find a solution.......
Concerning the mosquitoes, I am obliged to recognize that the treatment have to be done by the local authorities........It seems that the verb to do doent exist in their vocabulary. So it why we offer some bugs sprays to our clients.
Deeply & sincerely sorry for the unpleasant occurence.
Finally I am happy that you appreciate the service & the food. Be sure to be my guest next time
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just amazing. A terrific restaurant you need to visit.”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

First of all. With tho restaurant you need to talk about the owners. Momo makes the experience of having a dinner outside in your vacation a trip to that house of a part of your family that lives in Europe. From Spain to France.

The people that comes close to your table make sure that everything is amazing for your family. They will tell you about their story which to me was really interesting to hear if you ask them. You will be amazed.

About the chef, he makes amazing dishes. Uses a lot of imagination on them an creates really exclusives experiences between each one. We went two times in a row, first my mother had fish and I had the duck. Both were great, but great like out of the world. I haven't had a duck like that since my childhood. The second time we both had meat but different dishes.

I have to say that again they surprised us again. The quality is 6/5 here. If you wonder how a great restaurant should be. Go because you will know what great quality of food and service mean.

Again thanks to Momo and all the people that makes the restaurant amazing. I would go to St Marteen again just for them.

1 Thank Luis Eduardo C
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Clients

My staff & I would like to thank you for your nice & helpfull reviews. We are so glad that you appreciate the moment that you spent with us.
As I am used to say "Have a great life.......& sincerely thank you again"

Chicago, Illinois, USA
“A Dinner as Part of Momo's Family”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

We chose to eat at Ti Bouchon after reading all of the positive reviews, and we're glad we did. The food is excellent and creative (menu changes throughout the year according to what is available). Since we went during the low season, Momo, the owner, himself, was waiting on the 3-4 filled tables that night that sit on the wrap-around porch of the home-turned-restaurant space. Momo is a great story-teller, and he spends time with each table during the night chatting and exchanging stories, which leaves you with the feeling that you are a part of his intimate family gathering for the evening. We will definitely return here on our next trip to St. Martin!

Visited June 2013
tibouchonresa, Owner at Le Ti Bouchon, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Hello,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Ti Bouchon. When we read your review it was a great push for my staff & I . Thank you again for your confidence & see you in Cul de Sac.